Method and Pricing - Group Coaching and Consulting
For group coaching and consulting to work, all the stakeholders need to be committed and present—literally. Workshops, assessments, and meetings are scheduled and designed to accommodate the schedules of everyone in your group.
As we discover the specific needs of your group, a fluid, dynamic process emerges. Each project is uniquely tailored to suit the organizational needs of each group. Projects range from two or three sessions to multi-year engagements.
Please call for more specific pricing details. Non-profit rates are available.
What can you do TODAY?
The real currency of business today is relationships, both within the organization and with the community, industry, and the economy as a whole. This is true for any organization, whether it's as narrowly-focused as a condo association or as powerful as a corporate executive team. Consider this exercise (courtesy of CRR Global):
- On a blank piece of paper, draw a circle with yourself in the middle
- Put objects in the circle that represent others in your organization or team
- Draw lines to represent your current relationship with others. Use dotted lines for tenuous affiliations, wavy lines for uncertain connections, and solid lines for established, healthy bonds.)
- On the back side of the paper, draw a picture of what you'd LIKE the diagram to look like.
- Flip the paper over again and describe the first step you need to take in order to improve relationships and communication with others in your organization.